You can back up portal list, data and settings from MYTVOnline 3
You can restore your backed-up data to the original device or to other devices as needed.
- You can backup and restore data only within models with MYTVOnline 3⚡
- You can backup and restore the following items: Content Manager/Settings/Live, VOD, TV Series DB (Locked channel, Favorite group, Channel History)
- Please disconnect other USB accessories you have connected to your device.
💡 How to backup
1. Prepare a minimum amount of 2GB external drive in the following format: FAT32 or NTFS
2. Plug in the USB stick into the device.
3. Go to MYTVOnline 3 > Settings > Backup & Restore Options > Backup
4. Click backup and keep your device connected and wait for a loading icon to finish
* Backups might take some time depending on the size of the backup data
5. Backup data will be saved with the following extension in your external drive: molxyz_)
💡 How to restore
1. Plug in the USB stick with backup files
2. Go to MYTVOnline 3 > Settings > Backup & Restore Options > Restore
4. Keep your device connected and wait for a progress bar to appear and complete
* Restorations might take some time depending on the size of the backup